Core values of the church “Rifugio” and the other house churches
Where there is no vision (goal), the people perish
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God (see below the Apostle’s Creed). We also see ourselves as part of the Global Body of Christ (Church) and feel connected to Christians of other denominations.
- Following Jesus is a decision or has to do with a conversion, which results in the biblical adult water baptism. Reparation, Healing and Restorationof the personality, entering in our calling and deliverance from bondageare important issues in your growing spiritual life. We are promoting this through counseling, seminars and workshops.
- In our meetings we want to give the utmost room to the Holy Spirit. Jesus shall be the centre. Times of worship and praise where the Lord can touch our hearts are essential.
- Cleansing our hearts from our sins (repentance). No religion. We want to be transparent (1. John 1, 5-9). and pray for each other.
- Where there is real communion (living together) and strong relationshipstrust can grow. Spiritual family.Discipleship, counseling one by one. Honoring and respecting one another.
- We believe in the five-fold minstry (Eph. 4,11 And he gave some as apostles, and some, prophets; and some,preachers of the good news; and some to give care and teaching) and that the church is build on the foundation of apostle and prophets, where Jesus is the cornerstone (Eph. 2,20)
- The gifts of the spirits are welcome. Everyone can get involved. It is not always possible during the services but in the small groups (house churches) there should be the possibility to train in them.
- We are open to new people. multiplication, evangelization and social work. We want to serve the new converts and the poor and needy.
- Teachings with a practical application.
- Intercession for Orosei, Sardinia, Israel and the nations etc.
The Apostle’s creed
I believe in God,
the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth;
and in Jesus Christ,
His only Son, our Lord:
Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary;
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell;
the third day He rose again from the dead;
He ascended into heaven,
is seated at the right hand of God
the Father Almighty;
from thence He shall come
to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the Holy Christian Church,
the communion of Saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.