Inside the camp there are some trailers located at different levels of the valley. Some were donated by guests and supporters of SDG and all of them have already been used, so you can rent them at very affordable prices.
- The small caravan on the mountain is small and lovely, and can accommodate one adult or two children. It has an outdoor area and is just meters from the prayer pavilion and bathrooms with showers.
- The “Kallauch” trailer is situated on the middle level of the Prayer Mountain, and can be reached either by car or on foot through the camp by following the path that leads to the mountain. It is equipped with beds and has an outdoor shower, plus a large space to accommodate tents.
- The “Graffiti” trailer is located in a raised position with respect to the center of the campsite and enjoys a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains. The external environment is ventilated and fresh for the presence of shade trees all around the place. The trailer can accommodate 4-5 people and is a short walk from the bathrooms and large kitchen.
- The “Anastasis” trailer is located in the lower level of the camp in the shade of palm trees and palms, in a convenient location close to the big central kitchen and shared bathrooms. It is quite spacious and can accommodate up to 4 people and the outside area has been set up with a shaded veranda. On the same level, there is also space for some tents.
- The “Figus” trailer is located immediately next to ‘”Anastasis” in the lower level of the camp in the shade of palm trees and pines. It is in a convenient location being close to the great central kitchen and shared bathrooms. It can accommodate up to 4 people. On the layout there is also space for some tents.